Luna 1.3.1 now available

We’ve come a long way. A really long one. Exactly one year ago, today, we released Luna 0.2.1 back then known as the Luna Preview 2 NEWED-update. ‘t Was to celebrate the New Year. This time around, we’ve got Luna 1.3.1 ready for you. It’s a much smaller update than 0.2.1 was, but still a nice improvement nonetheless. So, lets go over what changes:

We’ve solved some issues, these include a missing leading zero in timestamps displayed in the notification fly-out, an issue that caused threads that where moved and close to only display one of the 2 labels, new installations assigning an unexisting value to the announcement type and the “solved” and “important” labels not showing up in search results. We’ve also fixed an issue where the updater would attempt to add the same column twice, while that doesn’t cause issues, it is an unnecessary action either way.

However, todays update also comes with other minor changes, including a more consistent order in which we display the thread labels. We’ve also included Sunrise 2.0.1 (and Fifteen 1.3.1), which comes with minor visual improvements. Another change is that Luna will now hide search fields and options based on the permissions of the user, in earlier version, these where still usable but would give a “No permissions”-error. We’ve also included a couple of minor language improvements. Finally, todays update comes with a serious cleanup: we dropped all instances of lines that ended with empty characters (tabs, spaces, etc.). And we updated the year to 2016 (for the copyright notice). Yay!

For a full overview, you can always read our changelog.

With todays update, we’re rolling out Luna 1.3 to the master branch. This means that, if you are still running Luna 1.2, you’ll start to see update notifications in the Backstage alerting you of the availability of Luna 1.3(.1).

So, all I’ve left to say is

Have a happy 2016